lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <gxs...@gmail.com>
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 09:45:06 GMT
Hi,
I have a project, with SolrCloud, where I'm going to use the Suggester
component (BlendedInfixLookupFactory with DocumentDictionaryFactory).
Some info:

  * I will have a suggest-only collection, with no NRT requirements
    (indexes will be updated with a daily frequency)
  * I'm not yet sure about the replication factor (I have to do some checks)
  * I'm using Solrj on the client side

After reading some documentation I have a couple of doubts:

  * how the *suggest.build* command is working? Can I issue this command
    towards just one node, and have that node forward the request to the
    other nodes (so each of them can build its own suggester index portion)?
  * how things are working at query time? Can I use send a request with
    only suggest.q=... to my /suggest request handler and get back
    distributed suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Andrea