lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: How to Apply 'implicit' routing in exist collection in solr 6.1.0
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 13:53:06 GMT
On 4/4/2017 3:00 AM, Ketan Thanki wrote:
> Need the help for how to apply 'implicit' routing in existing
> collections. e.g : I have configure the 2 collections with each has 4
> shard and 4 replica so what changes should i do for apply ' implicit'
> routing.

Make a new collection.  Or delete the collection and build it again with
different settings.

Changing the router on a collection is possible if you manually edit the
information in zookeeper, but there is no API to change it, because once
it is set and documents are indexed, changing it would break what
already exists.

Thanks,
Shawn