lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@openindex.io>
Subject RE: Solr 6.x leaking one SolrZkClient instance per second?
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 14:15:28 GMT
Opened: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-10420

Thanks,
Markus

-----Original message-----

opened VisualVM to keep an eye on it and spotted a different problem that occurs in all our
Solr 6.4.2 and 6.5.0 nodes.

> > It appears Solr is leaking one SolrZkClient instance per second via DistributedQueue$ChildWatcher.
That one per second is quite accurate for all nodes, there are about the same amount of instances
as there are seconds since Solr started. I know VisualVM's instance count includes objects-to-be-collected,
the instance count does not drop after a forced garbed collection round.