lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shashank Pedamallu <spedama...@vmware.com>
Subject Verify unloading of a Solr Core
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 19:52:46 GMT
Hi all,

I unload a core from Solr using the CoreAdmin page on UI or send unload request via the api,
it works perfectly fine. In my code, I’m trying to unload a core using the call:

CoreAdminRequest.unloadCore(<coreName>, <solrClient>);

I get following response:

 {responseHeader={status=0,QTime=0}}

At this step, I had put a debug point and Solr UI still shows the core that I have unloaded.
Also, I killed the solr process using kill –9 command and restarted Solr. The core is still
present in Solr. When does it get unloaded then?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
Shashank Pedamallu