lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shashank Pedamallu <spedama...@vmware.com>
Subject Re: Verify unloading of a Solr Core
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 20:09:36 GMT
Please ignore this question. I’m not able to reproduce this, it should have been a mistake
by me.

Thanks,
Shashank Pedamallu

On 5/3/17, 12:52 PM, "Shashank Pedamallu" <spedamallu@vmware.com> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I unload a core from Solr using the CoreAdmin page on UI or send unload request via the
api, it works perfectly fine. In my code, I’m trying to unload a core using the call:

>CoreAdminRequest.unloadCore(<coreName>, <solrClient>);
>

>I get following response:
>
> {responseHeader={status=0,QTime=0}}
>

>At this step, I had put a debug point and Solr UI still shows the core that I have unloaded.
Also, I killed the solr process using kill –9 command and restarted Solr. The core is still
present in Solr. When does it get unloaded then?