lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logging in SolrCloud
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 15:42:48 GMT
That does look weird. Does the 7574 console log really get archived or
is the 8983 console log archived twice? If 7574 doesn't get moved to
the archive, this sounds like a JIRA, I'd go ahead and raise it.

Actually either way I think it needs a JIRA. Either the wrong log is
getting moved or the message needs to be fixed.

Best,
Erick