lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Amrit Sarkar <sarkaramr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Number of requests spike up, when i do the delta Import.
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 10:07:03 GMT
Erick,

Thanks for the pointer. Getting astray from what Vrinda is looking for
(sorry about that), what if there are no sub-entities? and no
deltaImportQuery passed too. I looked into the code and determine it
calculates the deltaImportQuery itself,
SQLEntityProcessor:getDeltaImportQuery(..)::126.

Ideally then, a full-import or the delta-import should take similar time to
build the docs (fetch next row). I may very well be going entirely wrong
here.

Amrit Sarkar
Search Engineer
Lucidworks, Inc.