lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alejandro Rivas Martinez <alex.rivas...@gmail.com>
Subject How to index binary files from ftp Servers using Solr DIH?
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 06:11:53 GMT
I need a way to index binary files from ftp servers, using UrlDataSource.
I’m doing this locally but I need to do the same from remote sources (Ftp
servers). I read a lot and I can’t find any example of indexing binary
files from ftps. Is it possible to achieve that? How can I use Data Import
Handler to index binary files from ftp servers? This is what I’m doing
locally and I need your help to achieve the same requirements but from a
remote ftp server

https://i.stack.imgur.com/biSlL.jpg