lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ali Husain <alihus...@outlook.com>
Subject Issue with highlighter
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 23:11:00 GMT
Hi,

I think I've found a bug with the highlighter. I search for the word "something" and I get
an empty highlighting response for all the documents that are returned shown below. The fields
that I am searching over are text_en, the highlighter works for a lot of queries. I have no
stopwords.txt list that could be messing this up either.

 "highlighting":{
    "310":{},
    "103":{},
    "406":{},
    "1189":{},
    "54":{},
    "292":{},
    "309":{}}}

Just changing the search term to "something like" I get back this:

"highlighting":{
    "310":{},
    "309":{
      "content":["1949 Convention, <em>like</em> those"]},
    "103":{},
    "406":{},
    "1189":{},
    "54":{},
    "292":{},
    "286":{
      "content":["persons in these classes are treated <em>like</em> combatants,
but in other respects"]},
    "336":{
      "content":["   be treated <em>like</em> engagement"]}}}

So I know that I have it setup correctly, but I can't figure this out. I've searched through
JIRA/Google and haven't been able to find a similar issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ali