lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject RE: [EXTERNAL] - Re: custom search component process method not called
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 17:41:13 GMT

: It works ok for me now.  Both cores execute as expected.
: The ${solr.core.name} resolves correctly for both cores.  As in I get the right name for
each.  Is still something I shouldn't do?

No -- you're fine.

That property is implicitly defined for all Solr cores, precisely for the
type of purpose you are using it for.

:
:
: -S