lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Bertini, Vickie" <Vickie.Bert...@bannerhealth.com>
Subject Need domain configuration assistance
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 17:23:07 GMT
I have installed Solr 6.5.1 as a service on our Windows Server 2012. It is up and running properly
under localhost:8983, however, I have a domain name I want to assign to it so our external
content delivery servers can reach it for our web search. However, I am very new to Solr and
mostly only familiar with IIS, not jetty, so is there documentation on how I would configure
solr to run on our new domain/IP instead of localhost? Web searches up to this point have
been fairly unproductive and unhelpful.

Vickie Bertini
IT Sitecore Architect
Digital Business Technology