lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "alessandro.benedetti" <a.benede...@sease.io>
Subject Re: multiValued=false is not working in Solr 6.4 in RHEL/CentOS
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 10:21:00 GMT
Assuming the service solr service restart does its job, I think the only
thing I would do is to completely remove the data directory content, instead
of just running the delete query.

Bare in mind that when you delete a document in Solr, this is marked as
deleted, but it takes potentially a while until it really leaves the index (
after a successful segment merge).
This could bring to potential conflict in the data structures when documents
of different schemas are in the index.
I don't know if it is your case, but I would double check.

-----