lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Avi Steiner <astei...@varonis.com>
Subject ZooKeeper transaction logs
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2017 15:07:08 GMT
Hello

I'm using Zookeeper 3.4.6

The ZK log data folder keeps growing with transaction logs files (log.*).

I set the following in zoo.cfg:
autopurge.purgeInterval=1
autopurge.snapRetainCount=3
dataDir=..\\data

Per ZK log, it reads those parameters:

2017-07-09 17:44:59,792 [myid:] - INFO  [main:DatadirCleanupManager@78] - autopurge.snapRetainCount
set to 3
2017-07-09 17:44:59,792 [myid:] - INFO  [main:DatadirCleanupManager@79] - autopurge.purgeInterval
set to 1

It also says that cleanup process is running:

2017-07-09 17:44:59,792 [myid:] - INFO  [PurgeTask:DatadirCleanupManager$PurgeTask@138] -
Purge task started.
2017-07-09 17:44:59,823 [myid:] - INFO  [PurgeTask:DatadirCleanupManager$PurgeTask@144] -
Purge task completed.

But actually nothing is deleted.
Every service restart, new file is created.

The only parameter I managed to change is preAllocSize, which means the minimum size per file.
The default is 64MB. I changed it to 10KB only for watching the effect.

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material
for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email
(or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copies of this email and any attachments thereto.