lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Lewin Joy (TMS)" <lewin....@toyota.com>
Subject solr alias not working on streaming query search
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 18:40:38 GMT
** PROTECTED 関係者外秘

Have anyone faced a similar issue?

I have a collection named “solr_test”. I created an alias to it as “solr_alias”.
This alias works well when I do a simple search:
http://localhost:8983/solr/solr_alias/select?indent=on&q=*:*&wt=json

But, this will not work when used in a streaming expression:

http://localhost:8983/solr/solr_alias/stream?expr=search(solr_alias, q=*:*, fl="p_PrimaryKey,
p_name",     qt="/select", sort="p_name asc")

This gives me an error:
"EXCEPTION": "java.lang.Exception: Collection not found:solr_alias"

The same streaming query works when I use the actual collection name: “solr_test”

Is this a limitation for aliases in solr? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Lewin