I have installed Solr 6.5.1 as a service on our Windows Server 2012. It is up and running properly under localhost:8983, however, I have a domain name I want to assign to it so our external content delivery servers can reach it for our web search. However, I am very new to Solr and mostly only familiar with IIS, not jetty, so is there documentation on how I would configure solr to run on our new domain/IP instead of localhost? Web searches up to this point have been fairly unproductive and unhelpful.

Vickie Bertini
IT Sitecore Architect

Digital Business Technology
602.747.7186 office