lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Michael B. Klein" <mbkl...@gmail.com>
Subject Replication Question
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 18:09:37 GMT
I have a 3-node solrcloud cluster orchestrated by zookeeper. Most stuff
seems to be working OK, except that one of the nodes never seems to get its
replica updated.

Queries take place through a non-caching, round-robin load balancer. The
collection looks fine, with one shard and a replicationFactor of 3.
Everything in the cloud diagram is green.

But if I (for example) select?q=id:hd76s004z, the results come up empty 1
out of every 3 times.

Even several minutes after a commit and optimize, one replica still isn’t
returning the right info.

Do I need to configure my `solrconfig.xml` with `replicateAfter` options on
the `/replication` requestHandler, or is that a non-solrcloud,
standalone-replication thing?

Michael