lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Kempelen, Ákos <akos.kempe...@wolterskluwer.com>
Subject migrating XML queryparser from solr 4.7 to 6.6
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 14:59:07 GMT
Hello everybody,
We are using the XML queryparser in our application with Solr 4.7, but now we need to migrate
to version 6.6.
Unfortunately things have changed a bit..
The Filter class is missing, but we are using the FilteredQuery class massively to create
complex filters.
So we have to find a way to reimplement (or at least mimic) the Filter functionality, if we
dont want to rewrite our client codebase.
Second problem is that we have some custom filters, where we manipulate DocIdSets in the getDocIdSet(AtomicReaderContext
arc, Bits bits) method to filter out specific documents.
Currently I do not know how to implement this feature without Filter.
Any help would be great!:)
Thanks,
Akos