lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rick Leir <rl...@leirtech.com>
Subject Re: recent utf8 problems
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2017 12:35:51 GMT
Dr. Krell
You could look at your /select query handler, and compare it with the /query query handler
in the Admin config.

Did you upgrade from a previous version of Solr? Or change your config ( no, you must have
thought of that). If it is a bug related to the Java upgrade then you need to show your config
before folks can help.
Cheers -- Rick