lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Strip out punctuation at the end of token
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2017 14:31:15 GMT
On 11/24/2017 2:32 AM, marotosg wrote:
> Hi Shaw.
> Thanks for your reply. Actually my issue is with the last token. It looks
> like for the last token of a string. It keeps the dot.
>
> In your case Testing. This is a test. Test.
>
> Keeps the "Test."
>
> Is there any reason I can't see for that behauviour?

I am really not sure what you're saying here.

Every token is duplicated, one has the dot and one doesn't.  This is
what you wanted based on what I read in your initial email.

Making a guess as to what you're asking about this time: If you're
noticing that there isn't a "Test" as the last token on the line for
WDF, then I have to tell you that it actually is there, the display was
simply too wide for the browser window. Scrolling horizontally would be
required to see the whole thing.

Thanks,
Shawn