lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rick Leir <rl...@leirtech.com>
Subject Re: Difference between UAX29URLEmailTokenizerFactory and ClassicTokenizerFactory
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2017 12:19:57 GMT
Edwin
There is a spec for which characters are acceptable in an email name, and another spec for
chars in a domain name. I suspect you will have more success with a tokenizer which is specialized
for email, but I have not looked at UAX29URLEmailTokenizerFactory. Does ClassicTokenizerFactory
split on hyphens?
Cheers --Rick