lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Emir Arnautović <emir.arnauto...@sematext.com>
Subject Re: Reusable tokenstream
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2017 10:26:07 GMT
Hi Roxana,
I don’t think that it is possible. In some cases (seems like yours is good fit) you could
create custom update request processor that would do the shared analysis (you can have it
defined in schema) and after analysis use those tokens to create new values for those two
fields and remove source value (or flag it as ignored in schema).

HTH,
Emir