lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ketan Thanki <ktha...@asite.com>
Subject Query regarding to multi tenant composite ID document routing
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 06:51:34 GMT
Hi,

Need the help regarding to below mention query.

I have 2 collections with each has 4 shard and 4 replica and i want to  implemented Composite
document routing for my unique field 'Id'  as mentions below.
e.g : projectId:158380 modelId:3606 where tenants bits use as projectId/2!modelId/2 prefix
with Id where Id is the unique solr documentID which is combination of value.

Query: How it will index in solr while use bit means it need to index with '/' or not as mention
below
Like "158380/2! 3606/2!Id" OR "id":"79190!1803!Id"

And which value I need to pass in query for _route_ parameter.

Please do needful.
Ketan.
Please cast a vote for Asite in the 2017 Construction Computing Awards: Click here to Vote<http://caddealer.com/concompawards/index.php?page=cca2017vote>

[CC Award Winners!]