lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rick Leir <rl...@leirtech.com>
Subject Re: recent utf8 problems
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 01:42:39 GMT
Hoss
Clearly it is
U+00FC	ü	c3 bc	LATIN SMALL LETTER U WITH DIAERESIS
As in Tübingen

"With the Yahoo Flickr Creative Commons 100 Million (YFCC100m) dataset, a great novel dataset
was introduced to the computer vision and multimedia research community." -- cool

I think it is strange that the /select handler was completely default. In my experience there
is some sort of config for it in solrconfig.xml.

In the SolrAdmin console, query pane, when you have entered some params and done a search
it shows you the complete URL above the results. Does that match your select query?

We could ask ''what changed previous to it being broken". I suspect there was something other
than the Java upgrade, but it will be interesting if that is actually the cause.
Cheers -- Rick