lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Brian Yee <b...@wayfair.com>
Subject LTR model upload
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2017 22:59:58 GMT
When I upload, I can see my model when I hit "solr/collection_name/schema/model-store/" but
when I reload the collection, it's gone.

Is there a size limit for LTR models? I have a 1.6mb / 49,000 line long lambdamart model (that's
what ranklib spit out for me) which I didn't think would be a huge problem. I decided to test
by cutting down the model size by deleting 99% of it and it worked after reload. Does this
mean my model is too big or do I possibly have a syntax bug somewhere in my model.json?

  *   Brian