lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Kojo <rbsnk...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: docValues
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2017 13:40:17 GMT
Hi,
yesterday I sent a message bellow to this list, but just after I sent the
message I received an e-mail from the mail server that said that my e-mail
bounced. I don´t know what that means, and since I receive no answer for
the question, I don´t know whether if the message has arrived  to the list
or not.
I appreciate your attention.

Thank you,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kojo <rbsnkjmr@gmail.com>
Date: 2017-11-23 18:51 GMT-02:00
Subject: docValues
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org

Hi,
I am working on Solr to develop a toll to make analysis. I am using search
function of Streaming Expressions, which requires a field to be indexed
with docValues enabled, so I can get it.

Suppose that after someone finishes the analysis, and would like to get
other fields of the resultset that are not docValues enabled. How can it be
done?

Thanks