lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Sami al Subhi <s...@alsubhi.me>
Subject Re: No match when querying but in admin/analysis it works!! (schema, indexed data and screen shots are provided)
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2018 14:56:44 GMT
Thank Erick. Your thoughts are correct and solved the problem. I appreciate
you looking at my problem and sorry for the late reply.

Of course, providing enough data, evidence that I've tried to solve it and
easy to understand problem structure are very important in order to
encourage others and make it easy to participate and help. It is also out of
respect to others' time. I learned this from stackoverflow.

Thank you and best regards
Sami