lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Lewin Joy (TMNA)" <Lewin....@toyota.com>
Subject Solr Issue
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2018 21:35:47 GMT
** PROTECTED 関係者外秘
Hi,

I am using Solr 6.1 and am facing an issue with a complex scenario.
Could you help figure out how this can be achieved in Solr?

We have items:  A, B, C . There will be multiple record entries for each items.
For our understanding, let’s say the fields for these records are: primary_key,item_name,status.

I need to retrieve all records with status= ‘N’ and filter out items which has any of
it’s record matching status: ‘Y’

For record set below, the query should only return me records 1 and 2.
Primary_key

Item_Name

status

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

Currently, I am using Streaming Query expressions to do complement() operation.
But the number of records with status= ‘Y’ is too huge and causes performance Problems.
And secondly, streaming query exports with Joins and complements can’t be used properly
for bringing out paginated outputs.

Is there anyway, we can group the results and do a query on the group to filter out such records?
Or any other approach which could give my results paginated?

Thanks,
Lewin