lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From RAUNAK AGRAWAL <agrawal.rau...@gmail.com>
Subject Json Facet Query Stripping Field Name with Hyphen
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 15:02:06 GMT
Hi Guys,

I am facing issue where I am trying to follow the JSON facet API. I have
data in my collection and field names are like "week_0", "week_-1" which
means current week and previous week respectively.

When I am querying for week_0 summation using the following query I am able
to get the result.

http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/query?q=*:*&json.facet={week_0_sum:'sum(week_0)'}&rows=0

But when I am trying to do the same for any field "week_-*", it is break.

For example when I am trying:
http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/query?q=*:*&json.facet={week_-91_sum:%27sum(week_-91)%27}&rows=0

I am getting the exception as* "msg": "undefined field: \"week_\"''*

That means solr is stripping field name after hyphen (-). Is there
workaround to fix this. I tried adding escape character (\) but it is of no
help.

With escape:
http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/query?q=*:*&json.facet={week_-91_sum:%27sum(week_\-91)%27}&rows=0

Please help me regarding this.