lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rick Leir <rl...@leirtech.com>
Subject Re: Deliver static html content via solr
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2018 09:19:21 GMT
Using Velocity, you can have some results-driven HTML served by Solr and
all your JS, CSS etc 'assets' served by Apache from /var/www/html.
Warning: the Velocity learning curve is steep and you still need a
separate front-end web app for security because Velocity is a templating
output filter. Eric, please correct me!

cheers -- Rick

On 01/04/2018 11:45 AM, Erik Hatcher wrote:
> All judgements aside on whether this is a preferred way to go, have a look at /browse
and the VelocityResponseWriter (wt=velocity).  It can serve static resources.