lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro Benedetti <a.benede...@sease.io>
Subject Re: facet.method=uif not working in solr cloud?
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 10:01:12 GMT
" Looks like when using the json facet api,
SimpleFacets is not used, replaced by FacetFieldPorcessorByArrayUIF "

That is expected, I remember Yonik to stress the fact that it is a
completely different approach to faceting ( and different components and
classes are involved).

But your first case, it may be worth an investigation.
If you have the tools and you are used to it I would encourage you to
reproduce the issue and remote debug it from a Solr server.
Putting a breakpoint in the Simple Facets method you should be able to solve
the mystery ( a bug maybe ? I am very curious about it. )

Cheers

-----
Alessandro Benedetti
Sease Ltd. - www.sease.io