lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Walter Underwood <wun...@wunderwood.org>
Subject Re: Solr4 To Solr6 CPU load issues
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2018 15:21:59 GMT
100% CPU will cause congestion and very slow response.

In production, we do not drive Solr over 75% CPU.

He is reporting load average, which is a bit harder to interpret. When the load average reaches
the number of CPUs, that is probably the beginning of congestion. But I’m less sure about
that than about the 75% CPU level.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org