lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Emir Arnautović <emir.arnauto...@sematext.com>
Subject Re: docvalues set to true, and indexed is false and stored is set to false
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2018 13:16:40 GMT
Hi,
It is clearer now, but you mentioned strings in your first mail and in place updates only
work for numeric fields. If you meet all conditions, document will not be reindexed, but only
doc values rewritten for the segment where in place update happened. Note that this is not
free for large segments.

HTH,
Emir