lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Carrasco <d.carra...@i2tic.com>
Subject Request node status independently
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 12:34:35 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to create a load balancer using HAProxy to detect nodes that are
down or recovering, but I'm not able to find the way to detect if the node
is healthy (the only commands i've seen check the entire cluster).
Is there any way to check the node status using http responses and get only
if is healthy or recovering?. Of course if is dead I've got no response, so
that's easy.

Thanks and greetings!!

      Daniel Carrasco Marín
      Ingeniería para la Innovación i2TIC, S.L.
      Tlf:  +34 911 12 32 84 Ext: 223
      www.i2tic.com