lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Birender Rawat <birender.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Solr4 To Solr6 CPU load issues
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2018 18:38:46 GMT
I have upgraded Solr4.0 Beta to Solr6.6. The Cache results look Awesome but
overall the CPU load on solr6.6 is double the load on solr4.0 and hence I
am not able to roll solr6.6 to 100% of my traffic.

*Some Key Stats In Performance of Sol6 Vs Solr4*
Document cache usage increased from .98 from .14
Query Result cache usage increased from .10 from .24
Filter cache same as .94
Field Value cache was 0.99 in solr4 but n/a in solr6 (i guess because field
multivalued concept was changed from solr4 to solr6)

*Please Help Note: I have given document cache 3 times memory for
doc.cache.*