lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Scott Prentice <s...@leximation.com>
Subject Shard replica labels in Solr Admin graph?
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2018 00:42:45 GMT
We initially tested our Solr Cloud implementation on a single VM with 3
Solr servers and 3 Zookeeper servers. Once that seemed good, we moved to
3 VMs with 1 Solr/Zookeeper on each. That's all looking good, but in the
Solr Admin > Cloud > Graph, all of my shard replicas are on "127.0.1.1"
.. with the single VM setup it listed the port number so you could tell
which "server" it was on.

Is there some way to get the shard replicas to list with the actual IPs
of the server that the replica is on, rather than 127.0.1.1?

Thanks!
...scott