lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "YELESWARAPU, VENKATA BHAN" <VYELESWAR...@StateStreet.com>
Subject Configuring Solr Data and Index directories
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2018 09:15:48 GMT
Information Classification: ** Limited Access

Dear Team,

While deploying Solr I just see one parameter where we provide solr_home path.
For ex: -Dsolr.solr.home=/usr/local/clo/ven/solr_home

1)      Is there any path where we can configure data and index directories.
2)      Can we separate data directory from solr_home.
3)      Also, how to enable password protection for solr so that only limited people can access.

Could you please help answer these?

Thank you very much,
Dutt