lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Scott Prentice <s...@leximation.com>
Subject Re: Shard replica labels in Solr Admin graph?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2018 19:51:42 GMT
Thanks Shawn!

I made the adjustment to /etc/hosts, and now all's well. This also fixed
an underlying problem that I hadn't noticed at the time I send my query
.. that only one Solr server was actually running. Turns out that
Zookeeper saw them all as 127.0.1.1 and didn't let the other instances
fully start up.

These were brand new, fresh, Ubuntu installs. Strange that the
/etc/hosts isn't set up to handle this.

Cheers,
...scott