lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Emir Arnautović <emir.arnauto...@sematext.com>
Subject Re: Need help with match contains query in SOLR
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2018 07:47:47 GMT
Hi,
Is the size of phrases in index arbitrary or only two words? Do you need to apply some standardisations
on individual words? Depending on the answers indexing will be different, but the goal is
to index phrase as a single token (might need some custom token filter). At search time, you
do shingles of required size(s) and search for exact match.

HTH,
Emir