lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Gintautas Sulskus <gintautas.suls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing a specific solr collection from custom searchHandler
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 15:32:05 GMT
Thanks for the reply, Emir.

I would like to use server-side Java API to extend the RequestHandlerBase
and invoke other requestHandlers and queries. An example of such
implementation could be found here:
http://sujitpal.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/solr-custom-search-requesthandler.html
However, this example does not point to a more detailed API
documentation/dev manual and does not show how I could invoke cross
collection queries.

Regards,
Gintautas