lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Roopa Rao <roop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Learning to Rank (LTR) with grouping
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2018 20:30:57 GMT
Hi Ilay,

I am still on Solr 6.6.0 and did not patch the grouping fix.
I implemented a temporary workaround solution to have 2 async request from
the web application 1st with grouping 2nd without grouping and merged the
results.
This solution worked for my case as we were getting grouping results for
specific tiles in the page.

Roopa