lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Georg Sorst <georg.so...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Classifier for query intent?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2018 06:46:29 GMT
Hi wunder,

this sounds like an interesting topic. Can you elaborate a bit on query
intent classification? Where does the training data come from? Do you
manually assign an intent to a query or can this be done in a
(semi-)automatic way? Do you have a fixed list of possible intents
(something like Google has: informational, navigational, transactional)?

Any pointers to useful links or papers maybe?

Thanks!
Georg

Walter Underwood <wunder@wunderwood.org> schrieb am Di., 3. Apr. 2018 um
01:18 Uhr: