lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Yago Riveiro <yago.rive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Largest number of indexed documents used by Solr
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2018 01:23:48 GMT
Hi,

In my company we are running a 12 node cluster with 10 (american) Billion documents 12 shards
/ 2 replicas.

We do mainly faceting queries with a very reasonable performance.

36 million documents it's not an issue, you can handle that volume of documents with 2 nodes
with SSDs and 32G of ram

Regards.

--

Yago Riveiro