lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzar...@sease.io>
Subject Re: Solr 7.4.0 : Enabling search on all keys by default
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 09:50:58 GMT
Hi Rajnish,
yes, you can use a general-generic field (that's the price of having
such "centralization") where, by means of the *copyField* directive, all
fields are copied there.
Then, you can use that field as a default search field (df parameter) in
your RequestHandler.

<field name="catch-all" ..../>
<copyField src="field1" dest="catch-all"/>
<copyField src="field2" dest="catch-all"/>
<copyField src="field3" dest="catch-all"/>

Best,
Andrea