lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzar...@sease.io>
Subject Re: regarding 'sharedlib' in solr
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 10:57:22 GMT
Hi, please expand a bit. Specifically:

  * what are those text files? Configuration files? You want something
    like a central point where to manage things like stopwords, synonyms?
  * I don't think the shareLib folder has been created for this usage.
    However, please post the complete message you're receiving, together
    with the stacktrace, if available.

Andrea