lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan H√łydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Docker and Solr Indexing
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2018 19:09:33 GMT
You have not shed any light on what the reason for the container restart was, and there is
too little information about your setup and Solr usage to guess what goes on. Whether 4Gb
is sufficient or not depends on how much data and queries you plan for each shard to handle,
how much heap you give to Solr out of those 4G and many other factors.

Jan