lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Bernd Fehling <bernd.fehl...@uni-bielefeld.de>
Subject Re: Multiple solr instances per host vs Multiple cores in same solr instance
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2018 10:22:57 GMT
Yes thats right, there is no "best" setup at all, only one that
gives most advantage to your requirements.
And any setup has some disadvantages.

Currently I'm short in time and have to bring our Cloud to production
but a write-up is in the queue as already done with other developments.
https://www.ub.uni-bielefeld.de/~befehl/base/solr/index.html

Regards
Bernd