lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Rathor, Piyush (US - Philadelphia)" <prat...@DELOITTE.com>
Subject synonyms for Solr Cloud -
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2018 03:58:27 GMT
Hi All,

How can we add a synonyms text file to solr cloud. I have a text file with comma separated
synonyms.

Thanks & Regards
Piyush Rathor
Consultant
Deloitte Digital (Salesforce.com / Force.com)
Deloitte Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Office: +1 (615) 209 4980
Mobile : +1 (302) 397 1491
prathor@deloitte.com<mailto:prathor@deloitte.com> | www.deloitte.com<http://www.deloitte.com/>
[cid:image001.png@01D012F3.6C4D42E0]

specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1