lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Rathor, Piyush (US - Philadelphia)" <prat...@DELOITTE.com>
Subject RE: Modify Schema for Solr Cloud
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2018 04:13:23 GMT
Thanks Jan.

I used Schema API to do it.

Thanks & Regards
Piyush Rathor
Consultant
Deloitte Digital (Salesforce.com / Force.com)
Deloitte Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Office: +1 (615) 209 4980
Mobile : +1 (302) 397 1491
prathor@deloitte.com | www.deloitte.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Høydahl <jan.asf@cominvent.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 3:22 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: [EXT] Re: Modify Schema for Solr Cloud

Three ways:

1. Use Admin UI Schema tab and add/delete fields/copyfields there. Not support for fieldTypes
2. Use Schema API, see ref.guide 3. bin/solr zk cp zk:/configs/myconfig/managed-schema .
    go ahead edit schema
    bin/solr zk cp managed-schema zk:/configs/myconfig/managed-schema
    reload collection in UI

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

> 18. sep. 2018 kl. 07:30 skrev Rathor, Piyush (US - Philadelphia) <prathor@DELOITTE.com>:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am new to solr cloud.
>
> Can you please let me know on how to update the schema on solr cloud.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Piyush Rathor
> Consultant
> Deloitte Digital (Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com/> / Force.com
> <http://force.com/>) Deloitte Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
> Office: +1 (615) 209 4980
> Mobile : +1 (302) 397 1491
> prathor@deloitte.com <mailto:prathor@deloitte.com> | www.deloitte.com
> <http://www.deloitte.com/>
>
> Please consider the environment before printing.
>
> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for
a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.