lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Json object values in solr string field
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2018 14:31:28 GMT
Well, my feeling is that you are going in the wrong direction. And that
maybe you need to focus more on separating your - non solr - storage
representation and your - solr - search oriented representation.

E.g. if your issue is storage, maybe you can focus on stored=false
indexed=true approach.

Regards,
    Alex