lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Expected mime type application/octet-stream but got text/html
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2018 18:57:23 GMT
Why is this http://host:port/solr-master/get? The normal URL is
http://host:port/solr/<collectionname>/<handler>.  "get" as a handler
is fine, <collectionname> can be empty for "collection1" in older
Solr. But what is "solr-master" here and where is the required "/solr"
part? What is your collection name?

So, to me, either your URL is wrong or you were trying to do a custom
URL and your troubleshooting should be focused around that first.

Regards,
   Alex.